Early Bird Special
The physical disc is now back in stock!
Thanks Crooked Cove Recordings for the new supply of cds.
1994 - Dan on banjo with The Boiled Buzzards. 18 tracks of hard-driving old-time music. Mostly newer tunes in the old style, with two vocal tracks.
- Dan Levenson - banjo, vocal on 5, backup vocal on 15, fiddle on 18
- Mark Tamsula - fiddle
- Ruth “Thunder Woman” Kass - upright bass
- Annie Trimble - guitar, vocal on 15, backup vocal on 5
- Smith’s Reel - D
- Beasties in the Sugar - A
- Wooden Nickel - D
- Brandywine/Three Forks of Reedy - G
- The Engineers Don’t Wave From the Train Anymore - D
- Black Widow Romp - D
- Young Guns & Miners - C
- Boys Them Buzzards Are Flying - A
- Lulu Loves Them Young - D
- Bitter Creek - G
- Lost Everything - G
- Nixon’s Farewell - D
- Teabag Blues - G
- Sadie at the Back Door/Waiting for Nancy - D
- You Can’t Get There From Here - A
- Snake River Reel - D
- Grey Haired Dancing Girl - A
- Cliff’s Waltz - G
1994 - Recorded live at Happy Days Visitor’s Center, Brecksville, OH; Engineered by John Reynolds and R.T.; Mixed by John Reynolds and Dan Levenson; Produced by Dan Levenson; Mastering and post - production by Paul Hamann at SUMA Recording - Painsville, OH; Photo by Joel Warren
Special thanks to Vincent the (yes live) Buzzard and the Cleveland Museum of Natural History for letting him come out to play.